Kat Taylor: What are Chakras & What Do They Have to do With Your Health?
On this week in the "local series" our guest is Kat Taylor, founder of Kailo Organic Chakra Therapy.
The topic of the Chakras, even though grounded in thousand year old traditions, can be viewed as a bit "out there" and "woo woo" in today's society. The truth is that so much of what ancient traditions have taught us for millennia is indeed grounded in science!
In this conversation, Kat explains her multidimensional work with the chakras and how coming at them from many different angles and energies can support optimal health and balance.
Some highlights of this conversation include...
- What the chakras actually are
- How color and sound influence the energetics of the body
- The psychoemotional opportunities embedded in each energy center
- The relationships between the physical and energetic anatomy
- How essential oils might influence the vitality of the chakra system
- Taking a spiritual based approach to chakra balancing
You may also be interested in these episodes...
Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to leave a comment, rating, or review on whatever platform you choose to tune in on!
Kat Taylor works to empower, inspire, awaken and help heal the Collective one being at a time. One expression of her purpose and passion is her role as Creatress of Kailo Organic Chakra Therapy. As an energy practitioner and chakra guide, Kat intuitively weaves together over 10 years of experience with various forms of energy work, bodywork, aromatherapy, shamanism and yogic practices.