Danielle Beinstein: The Astrology of Modern Times
also available on
Danielle was a classmate of mine in the Spiritual Psychology program at University of Santa Monica.
Though we had many conversations together over our year studying Consciousness, Health, and Healing, I never knew she was a professional astrologer! With a strong connection to astrology and my chart, I was excited to pick Danielle's brain.
We had a great conversation covering many things from Danielle's journey, to astrology and the physical body, to how the current astrological transits are reflected in the current geopolitical landscape.
Some highlights include...
- How Danielle went from a "closet astrologer" to embracing it as her profession
- The common limiting view and misconceptions held on astrology
- Personal struggles in embracing his Self-Healing philosophy
- How planetary transits present opportunities to learn and grow
- The connections between different zodiac signs and the physical body
- Intrinsic opportunities for each of the zodiac signs
Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to leave a comment, rating, or review on whatever platform you choose to tune in on!
Danielle Beinstein, MA, is a Psychological Astrologer. Born and raised in NYC (and an NYU graduate), she offers a unique blend of East and West coast sensibility, providing her clients with intuitive and pragmatic guidance as they navigate their life’s journey. She graduated from University of Santa Monica’s Masters program in Spiritual Psychology in 2012 and followed with an additional year in Consciousness, Health and Healing in 2014. You can follow along with her on her website or find here Intro To Astro course here.