Dr. Jeremy Goldberg: Passion, Purpose, & Long Distance Love Bombs
also available on
Dr. Jeremy popped into my world when I saw his name on a flyer advertising a workshop here in Carbondale just a few weeks ago. While I wasn't able to make it to his workshop or connect with him in person, a seed was planted . I have since resonated with his work, his words, and his mission. It was great to connect and hear his story of creating Long Distance Love Bombs.
Some highlights include...
- The power of following your bliss down the road less traveled
- Why having "haters" is a badge of honor
- What happens when you crank up the volume of your authentic expression
- Sage advice for navigating life's inevitable challenges
- How to avoid eating a sh!t sundae
- The practical application of self-love daily
Hope you enjoy! Please feel free to leave a comment, rating, or review on whatever platform you choose to tune in on!
Jeremy is making kindness cool and the world better than it was yesterday. (Check out his inspiring TEDx talk by clicking here.) He worked for governments and universities for over a decade, is an expert in human behavior, and spent five years studying how our brains influence our actions and wrote a PhD thesis about it. A ferocious optimist who desperately wants you to shine your light bright, he coaches private clients, hosts a podcast, gives talks, and writes books.